GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE EMBLEMATIC S.XVI HOTEL
PURPOSE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions specified are the rules of service for staying at the hotel and are mandatory for hotel guests.
- Reception hours: 08:00 to 16:00 hours. Guests who plan to arrive outside these hours must contact the hotel to inform them of the key collection system.
- Check in time: from 14:00 hours onwards.
- Check out time: until 12:00 noon.
- Check in requirements:
The client must be properly documented and must identify himself/herself with his/her personal identification document or passport at the time of check-in. This rule is mandatory for all guests over 16 years of age, based on the Order of the Ministry of Interior of the Government of Spain 1922/2003 of 3 July, which establishes the registration in books and entry report of Travellers in Hotel and Catering Establishments.
The client must notify the hotel in advance in the event that he/she wishes to request an Early Check-in. The hotel will respond to the request informing the client of the possibility of making this early check-in the day before arrival, depending on the availability of the room and with a supplement of one night's stay in the reserved rate.
The Hotel reserves the right of Admission based on the Hotel's internal policy criteria.
- Check out requirements:
Hotel rooms must be used based on the number of nights booked.
Guests must inform the hotel staff if they wish to extend their stay in advance of the check-out date. The hotel will respond to the request by informing the client of the possibility of late check out the day before departure, subject to availability and with a supplement of one night's stay on the reserved rate.
In the event that the Client does not give notice within the established period of the extension of their stay the cost of one day's reservation according to the category of the room enjoyed.
- Cancellation policy:
Free cancellation: 72 hours in advance before arrival.
Partial charge 1 night: 48 hours prior to arrival.
Total charge for the entire stay: 24 hours or less notice prior to arrival.
In case of "non-refundable" bookings, cancellation at any time will incur the full cost of the booking.
- No shows:
In the event of a no-show, the hotel will charge the full amount of the stay.
- Modification policy:
For any modification of your reservation, you must send us your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Payment terms and conditions:
Visa, Euro/Mastercard, JCB, Maestro credit/debit cards in the name of the reservation holder and cash payment are accepted.
We need your credit card details only to guarantee your reservation. If you do not arrive at the hotel on the day of your arrival without cancellation, a charge will be made.
- Extra beds:
The Hotel will only deal with complaints that occur during the client's stay, prior communication to the hotel management. Any complaint submitted after the client's departure will not be dealt with.
All complaints and suggestions must be forwarded to the Reception Staff, who have for this purpose the Complaint Forms, established by the Competent Authority of the Autonomous Community of the Canary Islands, which may be filled in by the client and handed in to the said department.
- Additional services:
The Hotel offers the services and benefits in accordance with its category. The Hotel is obliged to provide its guests with the following:
With the conditions for an appropriate and undisturbed stay.
Safe stay, including security and confidentiality in the treatment of the client's personal information (LPD) DATA PROTECTION LAW.
Professional service policy in accordance with the Hotel's category.
In any case, the Hotel can offer the following extra services at no additional cost:
- Tourist information
- Custody of luggage (during reception hours)
- Responsibilities of the clients:
1. Guests shall be liable and shall indemnify the hotel for any damage caused to the hotel's property, other guests or other visitors, including damage to the hotel's image. The Hotel reserves the right to charge the cost of repairing such damage to the guests' credit card after the end of their stay in accordance with the price list set out in the Hotel's Internal Policy.
2. In the event that any customer breaches these Terms and Conditions, the Hotel may exercise its lawful right of non-admission, in which case the customer will be obliged to comply with the Hotel's request, pay their bill to date and leave the premises. The hotel reserves the right to report any incident to the relevant Police Authorities.
3. In the event that the Customer suffers (or is likely to suffer in) from an infection or other illness or is in such a condition that he/she is (or is likely to be) dangerous to persons staying at the Hotel, the Supplier is entitled to terminate the Contract with immediate effect and oblige the Customer to leave the Hotel immediately. In the event of illness/death of the Customer, the Service Provider may claim compensation for related expenses from the relatives, heirs or the Paying Party.
- Responsibilities of the hotel:
1. The Hotel shall comply with the requirements set out in the Hotel's Liability Insurance.
2. The hotel is not responsible for all valuables that are not kept in the Safe in the room, enabled for this purpose.
- Rules of conduct:
1. Pets are not allowed.
2. The hotel is smoke-free, smoking is prohibited in all its facilities. The Client will be responsible for maintaining the smoking ban in the room occupied by him/her. In the event that someone has smoked in the room occupied by the customer or its signs are evident, the Customer shall pay a penalty for non-compliance with the rule.
3. The swimming pool can be used from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. (subject to change according to weather, season or events).
4. The Client must behave in the Hotel in accordance with generally accepted good manners and the general rules of decency and public order. In particular, the Client shall
- use the facilities and furnishings of the Hotel properly and maintain their condition;
- refrain from such behaviour that is (or may be considered as such) intimidating, offensive, rude or scandalous towards other Clients and Hotel staff;
- refrain from excessive consumption of alcohol (the level of which is hazardous to the Client's health, or may shock other persons); and
- refrain from the consumption of other narcotic substances (e.g. drugs).
- From 22.00 to 08.00 hours, customers are requested to respect the hours of silence. Otherwise, the Management reserves the right to immediately cancel the client's reservation without refund.
If the Client breaches any of the provisions of this section on the Rules of Conduct, the Hotel has the right to terminate the Contract with immediate effect and oblige the Client to leave the premises immediately. The Client shall indemnify the Hotel for any damages caused by such behaviour, authorising the Hotel to charge such damages to the credit/debit card provided by the Client or Paying Party.
Identity: IZMANINS S.L. (also the provider)
TAX ID: B35300094
Postal address: CALLE GENERAL BRAVO, 78, 35220 Telde, (Las Palmas)
Data Protection Delegate:
DPD Contact: +34 928 685 746
1) We respect your privacy and your choices.
2) The privacy and security of your data is built into our policy.
3) We never offer or give away your data, without your express consent.
4) We are committed to transparency about the use of your data.
5) We do not use your data without informing you or asking for your consent.
6) We respect your rights under the law and in accordance with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- To carry out the necessary commercial and administrative dealings with users of the website;
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
- To provide the services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User.
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion of the service provided
- Profiling and usability analyses will be carried out.
- The data of customers and/or suppliers will be processed, within the contractual relationship that binds them to the responsible party, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation. You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject "Unsubscribe" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the LSSICE, IZMANINS S.L. does not engage in SPAM practices, and therefore does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the User. Consequently, in all communications that you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility of cancelling their express consent to receive our communications. We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described above except by legal obligation or court order.
RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of your business relationship with us or as long as you exercise your right to cancel, oppose or limit the processing of your data. However, we will retain certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in the event that we are required to do so by the courts or to initiate internal actions arising from misuse of the website. You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of data is your consent given to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of ticking the corresponding box when collecting your data. Failure to provide the personal data requested or failure to accept this data protection policy means the impossibility of subscribing, registering or receiving information about the Provider's products and services. In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the business relationship established between the parties. In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under the legislation in force shall be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of IZMANINS S.L. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to IZMANINS S.L. carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise: - The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any authorised means informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information on the services and products related to the activity.
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information on the services and products of IZMANINS S.L. that are the same as or similar to those that were initially contracted or of interest to the User.
- The conservation of the data for the periods provided for in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and other affected parties are the corporate telephone, company mobile phones and corporate e-mail. If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY shall be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures provided by the means in question.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
IZMANINS S.L. does not carry out any transfer or communication of data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation or after obtaining the user's consent. Nor will international transfers of your personal data be made without your prior consent, without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of any offence by the user. The information provided shall only be that which is currently available to the provider. IZMANINS S.L. will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation or prior consent has been obtained from the user. The information that you provide to us both through this website and through the application will be stored on the servers of IZMANINS S.L.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
As a user-interested party, you may request the exercise of the following rights before IZMANINS S.L. by submitting a letter to the postal address at the top of the page or by sending an e-mail to [RF_Email], indicating as Subject: "LOPD, EXERCISE OF RIGHTS", and attaching a photocopy of your ID card or any other similar means by law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification or deletion: this right allows data subjects to correct errors and modify data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that prove to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right to object: the data subject's right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have the processing cease.
- Limitation of processing: entails the marking of the personal data stored, with the aim of limiting future processing.
- Data portability: provision of the data undergoing processing to the data subject, so that he/she can transmit them to another data controller without hindrance.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing which produces effects or significantly affects. As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es) may have been infringed.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The data collected by the data controller are as follows:
- Data provided by users through the different services offered on the website.
- Data included in the different forms provided on the website.
- Data collected through "cookies" to improve the browsing experience as reported in the cookies policy. Refusal to provide the obligatory data will mean that it will be impossible to attend to the specific request in question. You declare that the information and data you provide are accurate, current and truthful. Please inform us immediately in the event of any changes, so that the information being processed is always up to date and free of errors. If you purchase the service/purchase the product through our website www.hotelsxvi.com
We inform you that IZMANINS S.L. may have a presence on social networks. The processing of the data of the people who become followers on social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of IZMANINS S.L shall be governed by this section, as well as by the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and which have been previously accepted by the user. IZMANINS S.L. shall process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of the provider's activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
- That are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that carry out allegedly unlawful activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That infringe on the fundamental rights of individuals, violate the courtesy of the network, disturb or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and, in general, any content that IZMANINS S.L. considers inappropriate.
- And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, IZMANINS S.L. reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, from the website or the corporate social network any content deemed inappropriate. The communications sent through the social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by IZMANINS S.L, which may send you information of interest to you. You can access more information, as well as consult the companies that form part of IZMANINS S.L, via the following link: www.empresa.com/politicadeprivacidad
. In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, IZMANINS S.L shall be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and users should consult the specific conditions of the network in question if they wish to find out about them.
The data you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organisational measures and all the necessary levels of protection to guarantee the security in the processing of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the state of technology and the nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and recording in files, programmes, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the regulations in force.
In the event that the user sends his/her CV through our website, we inform you that the data provided will be processed in order to make him/her participate in the selection processes that may take place, carrying out an analysis of the applicant's profile with the aim of selecting the best candidate for the vacant position of the person in charge. We inform you that this is the only official procedure for accepting your CV, so that CVs sent by any other procedure will not be accepted. In the event of any change in the data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data updated.
The on-line purchase/booking of tourist accommodation services offered by Izmanins S.L. implies, on the part of the client, their express consent and their full conformity with the entire content of the Terms and Conditions, so if you do not agree with any of the terms set out in these documents, please do not provide us with personal data or use the Web Site or any of the services made available to you therein, or carry out your on-line purchase/booking.
The customer is recommended to read the full Terms and Conditions. Their content may be subject to modifications, any modification will be duly published and will always be accessible on the Website.
The on-line purchase/booking service is intended for natural persons acting for purposes other than commercial activity, business, trade or profession, the customer having a personal and private purpose. If the customer is a legal entity, agency or professional and wishes to contract our products and services, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
To establish direct contact with Izmanins S.L.:
- Postal address/address: Plazoleta Marín y Cubas 2, C.P. 35220 San Juan Telde Gran Canaria
- Telephone (+34) 928 68 57 46
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEGAL CAPACITY TO PURCHASE/BOOK
To purchase/reserve products/services you must be at least 18 years old, be the owner of the means of payment and have the necessary legal capacity to purchase. If you are a minor or do not have the necessary legal capacity, please refrain from using and contracting our services. IZMANINS, S.L. disclaims any liability for failure to comply with these requirements and reserves the right to prevent or refuse communications or the contracting of its products and/or services due to lack of legal capacity. In order to verify the age and, where applicable, the authenticity of the consent of the parents/parents/guardians/legal representatives, IZMANINS, S.L. shall have various procedures available, and may request a copy of the identity document and contact with the parents/parents/guardians/legal representatives to confirm their representation and authorisation, including requesting documentation accrediting their parental authority and/or legal representation, without which it shall not be able to process their request. Parents/guardians/legal guardians/legal representatives will be considered, in any case, responsible for the acts carried out by the people in their care, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
The impersonation of identity in any way, the adoption of false identities, the provision of any personal data or information of third parties as the User's own and the use of means of payment of which the User is not the holder, as well as the provision of any untruthful personal data by the User, are expressly prohibited. The User undertakes to provide only truthful information through the means provided on the Website, and shall be directly liable to IZMANINS, S.L. and to third parties for any damage arising from failure to comply with this obligation. The making of false or fraudulent purchases/reservations is expressly prohibited, and such purchases/reservations may be cancelled, without prejudice to the adoption of the appropriate legal measures.
SERVICES/RATES AND PRICES
Tourist accommodation services in hotel establishments owned by IZMANINS S.L. may be contracted/reserved on-line through the Website.
All prices shown on the Website are expressed in Euros (€) and include all corresponding taxes, in this case, the Canary Islands General Indirect Tax (I.G.I.C.), in accordance with applicable legislation. When purchasing/reserving on-line, the total price will be indicated in which all the corresponding taxes are already included.
IZMANINS S.L. shall not be held responsible for cases in which it is unable to provide the contracted services for reasons attributable to the customer, to any authority, Administration or Public Body, or to unforeseeable, fortuitous or force majeure causes.
DURATION OF THE CONTRACT
Given the characteristics of the service that is the object of the on-line purchase/booking, the duration of the contract will be determined, so that the end of the contract and of the obligations of the parties will correspond to the moment of completion of the provision of the accommodation services. This is without prejudice to the cases established for the cancellation of the purchase/reservation.
DURATION AND MODIFICATION OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Izmanins S.L. reserves the right to modify, totally or partially, at any time and without prior notice, the content of these General Conditions in order to extend, improve, specify or update their content, whether due to legislative or jurisprudential changes or changes in business strategy, without this modification being retroactive in nature. In the event of modification, the previous version shall cease to apply and the modified version shall apply from the date of its publication. The Terms and Conditions shall always be accessible.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The law applicable to these Terms and Conditions is Spanish law. Unless specific regulations establishing another jurisdiction are applicable, the Client and Izmanins S.L. expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria for any dispute. All of the above without prejudice to our willingness to resolve any dispute beforehand in an amicable manner.